View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #81
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
You know, I am a "granny" and I don't see the point in doing that (unless I want it searchable, I guess, but mostly I don't).
I'm not a granny, but I have a phenomenally bad back. On our last vacation (prior to buying an eReader), I had a whole suitcase of nothing but reading material that my poor husband had to lug around for me. (And I read most of it.)

I own all the Harry Potter books but I still haven't read the later ones because they're so darn HEAVY. I would love an ebook version of those books so I don't have to break my back carrying them around with me (I read mostly on the go).

Lots of people have lots of reasons for wanting to convert their existing library to e-form. Searchability is just the tip of that demand.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote