View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #80
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
There are also a lot of writers who don't care that their work is on pirate sites because they see it as free publicity that will reach an audience they would otherwise have no way of reaching.
There's this. If I ever get my book finished, I'm going to ask someone to load it onto some pirate sites (I don't know the ins and outs myself and would just end up giving myself a virus by accident) for the publicity. I've heard of other authors reaching a really wide audience this way.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote