View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 03:54 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirits View Post
JSWolf

Thanks, i'll give it a try when time allows

Make sense. I agree that books should be enjoyed. I was just enthusiastic cause the Kindle came to my door just 3 days ago.

Speaking as a tech-y type of guy, it's always nice to know how to do it. A problem arised so it has to be solved or I'll lose sleep over it.
Download the "ConvertLIT" tool from the web (Google for it). Also, go to the MobiPocket web site and download "MobiPocket Creator".

To convert a book, run "ConvertLIT" to "explode" your LIT book into its "Open eBook" source. One of the files will be a file with a ".opf" extension. Load this into Mobi Creator and click the "Build" button to make the MobiPocket book which you can then load onto your Kindle.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote