View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #203
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
You don't seem willing to go to the authentic source and pay for your content now so why would that change without copyright?

As for bootlegging, if we are to believe the will be an explosion in the market for "value added" crap ons then why should we not believe that bootleggers will try to hone in on and undercut that market?

1.I do purchase some books, If every book I read had a donation button I would be more apt to click it after reading.

2.I suppose someone could collect all the books by an author and format then nicely into an anthology with some illustrations and submit that to the network. But where on the network? It is predicted that sites offering ebooks for sale will fall to the fringes of the network after copyright is abandoned. It is reasonable considering that we tend to gravitate towards "free" ebooks and such.

There will be no market for ebooks.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote