Originally Posted by MikeFromMesa
Thanks for all your work...
I have become at least partially convinced that the problem that must be addressed first is why I am getting the error when I add the fonts.
Glad to help!
I agree that you have to get the font problem resolved first. I tried adding a font to one of my epubs. I decided to try adding a system font (in c:\windows\fonts) but it wouldn't let me (said I needed permission on the Open dialog). However, I was
able to add one of the Calibre fonts with no trouble. After I added it, the name then appeared under the Fonts folder in the epub file.
I could not get the font to actually work, but I didn't try all that hard. But adding it was no trouble. I'm not sure why you are having that trouble.
"And, just to let you know, when I finally realized that all of this referred to the Sigil work folders rather than the source folder of the fonts itself I felt like slapping my head and saying something smart like "Duh!!".
Happens to me all the time!
Edit adding a screen snapshot of Sigil screen showing the font