View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
kateharp
kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Why use html formatting with kindle?

I know html/css, but using it to format a book seems like overkill. I've done both html and word with the same book and it's much faster and easier in Word (especially with images)

So what's the purpose of creating a REALLY LONG html document and painstakingly link all the images by hand?

It seems like the only people who push for it are consultants. Am I a cynic?
kateharp is offline   Reply With Quote