Thread: GPL violation?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I'm taking the view that Bookeen intends to comply, but just has been far too busy getting the features list current and the buglist under control.
That is really no excuse. I was so busy with other things so I could not remove the material I distributed which I did not have copyright to...

No response yet. I asked fot the firmware re-installation procedure at the same time to have when I need it.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote