View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #80
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I did not say that I "want an incorrect aspect [ratio] for covers". I did say that you are free to pursue whatever standard of perfection you wish.
I'm not looking for perfection. Just the proper level of correctness. Overdrive is way wrong as they use MS Reader cover images that have an incorrect aspect ratio. Basically, someone decided that it would look better if covers were sized to fill the entire MS Reader window. That gives us a poor aspect ratio and Overdrive is still displaying covers to fit that window, Not a good idea to get covers from Overdrive because of this. So in fact, my idea is to remove any reference to Overdrive in terms of getting covers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote