View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Never Ending Story Bug

Does anyone else have a problem with the Mobipocket viewer on the iLiad underestimating the page count? I was having one of those lazy Sunday morning lie-ins (lies-in?), and thought I had plenty of time to finish Robert Silverberg's "Valentine Pontifex", which was getting very exciting. The iLiad claimed there were 518 pages. But it was starting to look like the book was going to finish in something of a rush, and when I turned to page 518, a page 519 appeared behind it. I turned to page 519 and page 520 appeared. I finished the chapter, and there was a whole other chapter; in fact there were actually 532 pages!

I was late getting up.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote