View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:53 PM   #1502
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The herbs are growing like crazy now! I harvested two different types of Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, Italian flat leaf parsley, and three different types of Oregano. They are tied into bundles and are hanging over my kitchen to dry. (If they don't get used up first!) The Lemongrass is just beginning to wake up from its winter sleep.

Besides the herbs, I have a large Jade Plant, a big Yucca, a pot of Lily getting ready to flower, and a few others that I can't name. Oh, and of course, two Tea bushes!

Edit: Forgot all my Aloe, Christmas Cactus, and stuff, even forgot my more Avocado tree! Familiarity breeds contempt...

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 04-30-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote