View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
The Sony Reader does a really good jobs with PDFs, considering its size. If journal articles can reflow, they are quite readable on my 5inch PRS-350. For non-reflowable stuff, I use my iPad. The PRS-950 sounds like it would be a good fit for you judging by your post, as it has an internet connection, and the screen is large enough that I imagine most non-reflowable PDFs can be read fairly easily when you change the orientation to landscape view.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote