View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #110
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
One further question - this whole thing started because you asked for the ability to remove the "extra" jackets. Would it be safer just to have a single menu option of just remove "all" jackets? And then you regenerate to add an up to date one? Or would you want to have two menu options - one to remove all, and one that removes all except for one that has the calibre metadata tag on it?
Both options would be nice. Remove all jackets would be nice for many folks that decide that they don't like the jackets, but the one I would use would be the one that removes all jackets except for the one that has the calibre metadata tag on it.

The style of the existing jacket doesn't matter just as long as the existing jacket is identified in the metadata then if at any time in the future I decide to do a epub to epub conversion I know that the jacket will be replaced with the current information and format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I hate jackets myself, and remove *any* I find so I'm not representative of understanding the requirements of those who want to have one in one shape or form...
So you would definitely like a remove all feature.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote