View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #31
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookkatz View Post

I also downloaded the MyCast Weather app ($4.99), and it is neat! It puts the temperature in the bar at the bottom of the screen, and when I touch the Nook Color's notifications icon, the temperature, location, current weather, and weather alerts come up along with the SD card and Nook info. Cool!
Can you tell me if your home for weather is in Canada, Hamilton for example if this ap would be any use?
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote