View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I am retiring from the book creation business.

I have received a comment about the books that I have created for this site (lack of Em Dashes). That person hesitantly asked me to recreate all the books that I have already made (over 500). Due to a computer crash I have lost many of these books and the fact that I could not get the tools suggested to fix the problem to work correctly I have decided to retire from the book creation business. Many thanks for those of you have passed on karma for the books that I have created.

Sincerely,

Madam Broshkina
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote