View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 07:42 AM   #27
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMatt View Post
Maybe I'm not understanding the problem. There is a difference between having an ebook stop working and having one stop working the way you want it to. As I understand it, these books still work in the DE software. This is the way Adobe intended the product to work and, even if Adobe hid it in the "small print," it's the consumer's responsibility to look into what they're purchasing and the products they use. When I installed DE, it was pretty obvious. I had to consent to the installation and a bar popped up to show the installation progress. Maybe I'm just more observant than the average computer user, but I would have found the whole process a little hard to miss.
What about the people whose PDFs stopped working because they had to reinstall the OS? It's happened. What about people whose PDFs stopped working for no other reason than a year had passed since the sale? That's happened.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote