View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #39
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrakan View Post
Thanks to this thread I've just downloaded My Own Kind of Freedom. I noticed there wasn't much of a cover there, so I made one myself - such as it is. I've attached it to this post in case anyone wants it.

Thanks.

Oh, and credit goes to LastDarkAutumn of DeviantArt for the background image. It would've looked kinda goofy to include the credit right on the image, but hopefully this is better than nothing.
Nice.. but I am curious... what is the copyright policy of this art work? I see a d/l link on the site. Would you need permission to use this cover?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote