View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #18
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
If I pay money for an ebook and it stops working, I have suffered a loss. If the Adobe DRM on the file is the reason it stops working, then Adobe has caused my loss. Very few ebook retailers will give a refund, and none will because of DRM problems. Why shouldn't I sue Adobe?
What value do you place on your time?

The potential reward from the action you suggest does not justify the amount of effort you would need to put into it.

This sounds a lot more like a case of "Oh, yeah? Well I'll show you..." spite than any serious resolution to a problem.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote