View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 07:49 AM   #50
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
First: I love the new look of the meta data editing screen. I always thought the last one was too crude (for lack of a better word).

The store plugin is handy as well. However, I do get an error there. It looks like it's only ManyBooks that gives the error:

Quote:
calibre, version 0.7.56
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:QNetworkProxy.setUser(QString): argument 1 has unexpected type 'NoneType'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\store\search.py", line 175, in open_store
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\store\manybooks_plugin.py", line 37, in open
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\store\web_store_dialog.py", line 18, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\store\web_store_dialog_ui.py ", line 32, in setupUi
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\store\web_control.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: QNetworkProxy.setUser(QString): argument 1 has unexpected type 'NoneType'
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote