View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:35 AM   #48
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
0.7.56 introduces a new feature for 0.8 that I've been working on for over a month now. There is a new toolbar action called "Get Books." Under preferences, Plugins, they're in Store plugins.
Does this handle geographic restrictions?

For example, I cannot buy from Amazon.com or B&N.com because I live in the UK. I can buy from Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.fr, as well as a host of UK bookstores. I would rather not see results from stores that cannot sell to me.

BTW: I would be interested in adding some of the UK stores if no one else is doing it (don't want to waste my time). The list would be something like Foyles, Waterstones, WH Smith, Tesco. I can also do amazon.co.uk if your affiliate ID doesn't work with them, which seems like it would be the case from reading their policies.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote