View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #41
SleepSeeker
SleepSeeker began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Hi, Can I ask which tags it chooses to download? Let me specify what I mean. Let me just say I love Calibre and how it organizes everything for me, but the one thing that I'm always changing is tags because I haven't quite find a way that works for me. It downloads like 3-4k tags and 3/4 of them to me at least are useless. So I was very excited to find that in this release you can limit how many tags you want to download.

I was hoping it would download the Major genre's first and then the simple ones next, and then user input last. For Example the Major would be Fantasy, Sci-fi, Thrillers, Young Adult, etc.. And the Simple ones would be like Demonology, Witches, Legal, Werewolves, Medical, Police. But instead I'm getting tags like City, Towns, things like booksellers, art. But nothing that really says what Genre the book belongs to.

So my Question is how does it decide which of the tags to choose first, the first ones it comes across? I'm wondering if there's something I can do to control that. Any Input would be great. Thanks!
SleepSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote