View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 08:58 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
In future, I can post any of Madam Broshkina's ebooks, on request, using the .prc version and the perl script. No source files needed here!

While I could not possibly keep up the 'pace' set by Madam Broshkina's posting, I will certinaly help those that wish to do any direct converting of the .prc into a .IMP ebook. (zelda_pinwhell --> hint, hint, ...).

-Nick
wait... you mean i can take a prc file (just to be clear, that is an actual finished ebook in mobi format right ?) and convert it directly to imp ???? how would i do that ?? perhaps you could explain in a new thread (sorry Madame Broshkina for this tangent !) ? i would LOVE to know this (and then i would shut up about the "could you make an imp version please ?").

thanks !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote