View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #6
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clap42 View Post
As I said, I cannot access "Documents" on my Kobo wifi. It's in a gray shape instead of a black one.
Any idea on how access it?
Sorry. I don't know, then. I don't use the Kobo desktop application, just Calibre and ADE (for my library books). Also, I don't "sync." I just side-load manually.

I have to say, I don't like reading PDFs on the Kobo. On that small a screen, you can make the text bigger but then you have to pan and scan both horizontally and vertically. It is okay for a short article, I guess, but I gave up on a library book that was PDF and now I just search the ePubs.

I wish I could help more but maybe somebody more technical than me will answer.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote