View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #6
Leighton
Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Leighton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Thanks!

How very kind!
I truly hope the books are to your taste.

If you have a moment, you might like to drop by the blog I do with seven other authors of international mysteries.
We don't write about our books, or the craft of writing, but rather about items of cultural and historical interest that take place in the countries in which we set our stories.
My posts, on Mondays, are almost exclusively about Brazil -- and they form a good backdrop to the books.
There's an extensive archive that goes back for well over a year, and I"m sure you'll find a number of items likely to pique your curiosity.
You'll find us here: http://murderiseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Happy Reading!
Leighton is offline   Reply With Quote