View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #52
Andreiuta
Zealot
Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Overall I borrow less than before and when I do it it's primarily (present or past) bestsellers that cost too much to buy without first reading them. I would borrow more, but both my regional eLibrary and the central one are rather poorly supplied with ebooks.

(BTW, I still borrow hard copies, but much less frequent and only books that I can't find in the electronic format.)
Andreiuta is offline   Reply With Quote