Thread: Battery Life?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #12
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Man, I've had my Kobo for four days now and have had to charge it twice. I know it probably wasn't fully charged out of the box, so I didn't mind charging it the day after I bought it, but that was on Saturday and it's drained now, three days later. Wifi has been off except to update the library and download books a handful of times.

I hope this isn't indicative of the battery life. I really don't want to have to charge the kobo every couple days.
(Not a Kobo owner) but my understanding is the Kobo indexes ebooks put on your reader, and if anything like the Kindle, depending on how many ebooks you have put on there, it could use some battery to index. I personally suggest just use it to read and not add ebooks to it and see if it comes right.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote