View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #25
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
The scariest part of the movie Minority Report – to me – the part where the primary character had to remove his eye balls to change his identity.
I can see we have very different priorities. The scariest part of Minority Report, to me, was the fact that because of inaccurate information, the primary character felt the need to change his identity (not to mention the suggestion that the future cannot be changed, even with foreknowledge).

And I am much more concerned with someone breaking into my house than hacking into a database. Information loss can be fixed. False payments can be annulled. Accounts can be changed. Yeah, it sucks, but it's all fixable. Someone breaking into my house can end my life, or the life of my loved ones. To me, the two don't even compare... a house break-in is much, much worse.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote