View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #23
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Hi, all. Thank you for testimg.

I'm happy to know 1.1.1097 installer worked as intended. I'm sorry for not providing solutions for Vista 64 and a painful thigh. I have no enough time in weekdays.

On Windows XP SP2 issue: some key features that MobiHandler currently depends on are originally new to Vista and back ported to XP SP3 for compatibility. I think it's not easy to replace them with something available in XP SP2 and to maintain compatibility with Vista/7. One could modify the code for XP only (Incl. SP2 and SP3) though.
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote