Thread: Forum Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:33 AM   #17
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
That's the point.
It is easier for the poster, i.e. inconsiderate, selfish.
I guess you got me wrong.
User "D" replies to posts of users "A", "B" and "C" via multiquote. Now user "A" wants to quote the passage that was intended for him and reply to "D". "A" has to edit the quotation and remove all irrelevant passages (that were intended for "B" and "C"). Hence one could also say that it was selfish from user "D" to use the multi-quote feature. Using multiple posts instead of a multi-quoted one is better for your discussion partners sometimes imho.

Last edited by netseeker; 04-04-2011 at 06:38 AM.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote