View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #16
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Possible solution to 64bit install problem

Thank you, paulroberthill, for the installer log.

I think I get an idea on what's happening. The cause should be related to UAC and Administrators rights. Antivirus software seems unrelated.

I uploaded a tentative update version "mobihandler-1-1-1097-setup.msi" on the same page: http://cid-88858bc052aea782.office.l...ic/MobiHandler

Mike4672, paulroberthill, and others who were unable to install on 64 bit OS, can you try 1.1.1097 and report back, please?
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote