View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #7
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Does anyone actually think that with the Borders stores closing that this will have a negative effect on the Kobo? There has been a number of posts about people picking up a Kobo for $50-$60 each, and (for the US) the current price of $99 makes it kind of hard to justify buying. Has this lowered the perceived value of the Kobo? Will people still be happy to pay $99 for it? I know here in Aus at $179 for a Kobo, and with the Aussie dollar on par with the US that I am waiting for a damn good price before I buy.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote