View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #69
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question

Hi Kiwidude:

I am new to this plugin and fairly new to using Goodreads, although I've had the account for a while. I have a couple of questions, please bare with me if they have been covered, I read through the topic but I might have missed it:

1. Is it possible to get the plugin to ignore books from the Goodreads site, I have some DTB books there that are not in my Calibre library and I would like to keep them there?
2. Is it possible to upload from Goodreads into Calibre based on the selected books and not the entire shelf?

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote