View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:40 AM   #8
theapatra
author of Water Witch
theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
thanks everyone for the welcome and info. I'm still finding my way around and believe it or not, couldn't find my way back to this thread till i got an email notice. sigh. i'm no luddite, but ... well, i guess I just couldn't remember where i posted.

Grace: of course that's ok. I loved your review on motherlode. It was thorough and intuitive. glad to see you again. And Valmore. some of the names are familiar, and some not, but I hope to get to know you all.

on to surfing the board.
t
theapatra is offline   Reply With Quote