View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 01:39 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel9898 View Post
I wonder how many will use this over the Android Market? I plan on sticking to the market but Amazon says it will have a free app every day and there might be exclusives like the paid version of Angry Birds which is ad free. I don't think anyone else has that yet.
I'm using both, but I only download free apps. I have no interest in paid content.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote