View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktj View Post
This may seem like a strange question but I wanted to share my calibre library with someone so they could see the books I had, read the book summary, see the cover etc. But at this point I dont want to share all my books since it will all come to about 6gb in total.

So, is there a way I can copy the calibre library to a memory stick but to only copy the library structure and metadata, but not to copy the actually e-book files.
Use the Catalogue tool (the arrow on the right of the Library icon)
default is Epub
If you have selected books, that is what will be included, otherwise, it's the entire LIBRARY
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote