View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #4
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I think encyclopedia entries might be too big for the way the K3 displays dictionary entries. I've never heard of an encyclopedia formatted as a dictionary (special formatting is required for dictionary lookup in .mobi format).

Wikipedia lookups seem preferable to me. Then, you can keep the dictionary capability.

There are Spanish, French, etc. dictionaries available that can be used for default dictionaries.

The entries in an encyclopedia need to change too often to make one file practical. Just think what the file size would be, anyway. You wouldn't have room for books!
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote