View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post
Well, I've used tag-like columns in case I get a quite strange book which is written or translated to TWO or more languages at the same time ... (I can only think of some kind of language learning books which have the text in original AND translated themselves)
Fine, that's why I added the smile.

Quote:
The problem with your code is that you are giving values to each language field...
Yes.

Quote:
And I want to check if both fields are equal (or different), no matter which values they have (like If(F65=F66;whatever true; whatever false) in Excel, where it doesn't matter if F65 is "English", "French" or "Sindarin" by the way ).
You can't "check if both fields are equal (or different), no matter which values they have." You wrote:"(only "Spanish" or "English", I cannot read anything else )" so I used that to write a search you can do. (You can add more languages to the search by searching on the negated language instead of the "other" language.)

(Edit: You can do SQL searches in metadata.db to get the answer you want, but you won't see the results in the GUI window.)

Last edited by Starson17; 03-15-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote