View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #21
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thank you! That does help. What I have done is set up another custom column for 'collection' and put in main collection, children's collection, iPad collection, magazine collection. Then I set each of those as a saved search. So if I browse the entirety of the library, mystery will turn up the regular mysteries plus the kid ones. But if I restrict the view to only the kids library, then it will only show me the kid ones (and the tag browser will only show the tags which exist in that subset of the collection, e.g. if I have no children's non-fiction, that will not appear as a tag).
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote