View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:30 AM   #101
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
repods, I am not completely sure what you are talking about but for some of us users out there, the improvements by Mackx and Iņigo (and a few others) on the DR's ARE precisely the support we are looking for. To my mind and for my purposes, they make the devices better than most readers you can buy, even today. In fact I have not been able to find other readers with a similar set of features (pdf & djvu reading + most (all?) other formats out there through fbreader, xournal for annotations, lots of improvements and tweaks on the UI....)

When I bought the readers, the company was already bankrupt, but at that stage, who cares if the support is "official" or graciously provided by the some developers on this forum?
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote