View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #205
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I'm not sure if this should be a separate thread or not, but here goes. I just bought a book from B&N (The Lord of the Rings) to re-read, and it opens fine in the N4A app.

I prefer the Aldiko reader, so I downloaded the epub , tried to open it in Aldiko and got a username/password screen. I tried my email address and password login credentials on my Nook account, but no joy! Is there any way to get the required credentials from B&N?
You need to use the credit card number and full name that is tied to your B&N account.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote