View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #75
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipstir View Post
Panel is not assembled correctly causes text to drop off to the left side of the panel. You can clearly see the layer is not the same color. I've spoken to a couple on many sites that found the same issue. I guess none of you have seen lines around the edge of your panel.

My review on it here.. But if this is your first tablet and you don't have the two tone issue with the panel then your should be okay with the tablet. I did test it out it was quick. Based on the Next3 RK2818 Dual Core 300MHz (600MHz) with DSP 550MHz CM3 Benchmark of 1,550 to 1,600. Next3 from Nextbook I got the same readings. You can't play 3D games like Angry Birds with this tablet. If your not into games then it's okay. I had only paid $79 bucks for it at CVS. This was my 16th Tablet so far. I still feel the Coby Kyros MID7015-4G is better if you can get that at a good price. Walgreen's Carries this one also.
Dual core 300MHZ? That does make a little bit of sense to me, because it jibes with what I saw when I ran "cat /proc/cpuinfo", but I'm a little confused, b/c the box says 700Mhz. (But what's 100Mhz between friends? )
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote