View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #11
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
I too have both a rooted NC and the Nook e-ink. I prefer the e-ink Nook for reading, by far. I like the hard page turn buttons better than touch for turning pages, I find the e-ink much more comfortable and book-like for reading, and I like the Nook classic's screen stays fingerprint/smudge free.

That said, I can read on the NC and do sometimes. At night I prefer the Nook with a booklight, but sometimes I read on the NC at minimum brightness (I can see the flicker at min brightness though which bugs me at times).

It's really nice being able to sit outside and read on it. Nice when the kids are playing at the park and such. E-ink is wonderful in daylight.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote