View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #14
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
About... oh I dunno halfway through I think. Finally picked this one up (sorry it took so long!) A few rough patches along the way, but overall not only a good story so far but a good introduction to a world I want to see MORE of.

I have an idea on how things might go, but then again that might just be because I"m seeing Chekhov's Guns everywhere pointing at a twist Philip K. Dick would use.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote