atango
Enthusiast
atango began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 902pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublezed View Post
EDIT:
Discovere a way to use buttons instead of pen:
1. when you are on the page, press the OK button: this will show the 9 icons menu
2. choose the "Take a note" icon then press OK button again
3. now a little thin black bar will appear on the top of the screen. This black bar state the beginning of the block you want to became your note. Move it with the up and down buttons and than press OK
4. Now use the up/down button to highlight the area you want to note and press OK
5. Here the pop up menu with "Copy as image" entry will appear. Use up/down buttons to highlight the entry and than press OK
Hi,
After reading doublezed and rkomar's post, I found out note-taking is working in my PB902, too.
How to edit note is a little bit different, since there is no touch screen in PB902.
Here I am trying to explain it a little bit more organized way.
(Note-taking is the same as above.)

1. (In fbreader or adobeviewer) Press OK, then press "Contents" in the pop-up menu.
Now you can see the notes you took.

2. You can navigate between notes with up-down key. Select note you want to modify and press menu button then there will be pop-up menu.

3. In the pop-up, you can rename the note by choosing "rename" menu.

4. If you want to read or edit note, choose "Maximize" at the bottom of pop-up menu. Then you can read the saved note.

5. For Adobeviewer, you can only save note as image. Choose "Edit text" menu in the pop-up, then the virtual keyboard will be open. With keyboard you can type note in the note. The text will be added on the top of the note.

6. For FBReader, you can either save note as text or image. If you save the note as a text, you can edit the note itself. If you save it as a image, it is the same as Adobeviewer case.

Thanks doublezed

Last edited by atango; 03-04-2011 at 01:32 AM.
atango is offline   Reply With Quote