View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 01:25 AM   #68
Blusaber
Enthusiast
Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505,JBL,Sony PRS350,Nook Color,Kindle 3
HI

Perhaps you could model your plan along the lines that Zune uses.
I pay $15.00 per month to download as many songs and albums as I want. As long as I pay my 15 the songs remain active and I can play them if I stop the service the songs will not play if I start the service back up they will play again.

Each month I get ten credits to buy the songs I like the most and I get to keep them forever If I don't use my credits each month I lose them.

I get to try artists I would not other wise spend the money on If I like them I use my credits.

For me this plan works and I don't mind the expense some months I don't use it that much some months I do

You could allow say 6 downloads that expire and let them keep or own one of them each month food for thought

Gary

Last edited by Blusaber; 02-23-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Blusaber is offline   Reply With Quote