View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #86
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
SNIP! So I'm actually relieved when I can go running when I get home. It's anything but a waste of time for me.
SNIP!
I could not agree more. I usually feel alot more tired and lethargic if I don't work out rather than if I do. Sitting at a desk for 10 hours is alot more draining than a full workout (even an extremely hard one like P90X).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Keep it up Beppe ! Swimming is a really good way to get into shape! It's also lots of fun as well
I second this - half the battle is getting motivated to do anything in terms of fitness. Now you just have to find your groove. Good luck!
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote