View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 03:16 AM   #84
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
One of my biggest motivators to getting a workout in, is reading. Sometimes my mind starts wandering while I'm reading. It will seem as if I can't get past a paragraph. If I work out for a little at 15 minutes, it completely tunes my focus and comprehension. So I just tell myself that I can try to read that chapter in the next 5 hours, or workout for 30 min., then read it in 2.
That's what I used to do during examens! If I couldn't focus enough to study, I just went for a 30 minute run. When I came back, my mind was completely refreshed. So I see what you mean
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote