View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
vbkun
Enthusiast
vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Maybe sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
Who needs video on eink? I mean, seriously: color would be cool, better contrast is always nice, semi-rugged (read: unbreakable) shouldn't be too far off, but video? Just get a tablet.
Well, if they get eink color, with good color definition (of course that won't show up in next weeks, but washed colors is a start) they can expand the whole eink market beyond readers. Publicity indoor, graphic designers would love to have angle-variation-color-prof display to work at, people who spend their entire work time in front of a computer (I'm sure that this is alsoa eye-straining task), if we start to think beyond books I bet there are a lot more applications to a color eink display that can play videos, and i can see even myself moving to a lower refresh rate to release my eyes from lcd (and save loads and loads on pre-printing everything to check colors).

Again, it's not there yet but u need to learn 1+1 before analytical mathematics :P.
vbkun is offline   Reply With Quote