View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #76
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
I don't have time in my life to spend (waste) working out. I keep active in my daily life instead.

I commute to work on foot, roughly a mile and I walk briskly. I walk home for lunch so I roll up 4 miles of power walking a day. I'm a signmaker so there's some minor physical work involved there. I'm 6', 165lbs and I'm fast approaching 60 (in Aug) without much of a spare tire. It helps that I'm a (mostly) vegetarian and avoid junk foods.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote