View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #10
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
You might want to install Perl (a/k/a Practical Extraction and Report Language.) It's designed for manipulating text files and performing programmed edits on the content. You use regular expressions to locate what you want to change and take actions based on the results.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I am well past learning any new programming languages (since I was never great at it to begin with). I think I will just look for my old Visual Basic cds and see what I can do with that...
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote