View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #132
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rie142 View Post
I have read this thread several times.

I have the plugin installed in Calibre and it works. I think. Well it does work. I set it so all the collections would be made from the tags I have in Calibre. I only have 23 tags that I use. However when I have Calibre make the collections I end up with way more than the 23 tags.

Is the plugin collecting tags that are in the books? Can I stop it from doing this? Can I have the plugin only use my 23 tags? Dang. . . Sorry I have to ask for an explanation. Thanks for the help.

I am using PC with Vista on it. Calibre is updated. Thanks again for all the help. My Kindle is a Kindle2i. Do you need more information to help me. Or did I miss read what this plugin will do.
When you set up the plugin to create your tags, are you sure the only option checked is the tags field??